Sunday, May 23, 2010

two in one day, i'm bored at work.

One of the worst things my mom has ever done she had done to my father. They started a lead and asbestos removal company in the 80's. They had a lot of large jobs, including government contracts. I don't know why I'm saying "they" because that would imply that my mother was an active part of the company and actually contributed anything. What I mean to say is that my father built this company from the ground up, and my mother ran it into the ground.

The company was very successful, they had a lot of money. Joanna, however, began stealing the money in large quantities, and wasting it. She'd give it to whichever of her white trash friends asked her for a loan, she'd give it to whatever piece of shit she was sleeping with. He would go to pay his workers and she would have taken the money from the account. Eventually my father pulled out, he left the company, and left her to run it. So naturally, it ended in bankruptcy. One time she took fifty thousand dollars my grandmother was left with when her husband died. My dad has worked hard all of his life, he should be retired in a nice house. Instead he's almost sixty, a survivor of two massive strokes, and working his ass off every single day doing HVAC.

When my dad had the two strokes, he was out of commission for quite a while. During this time my mother took out credit cards in his name and never paid them off. She had already ruined her own credit, as well as my grandmother's. She would go on to ruin my big brother's credit by taking out credit cards in his name, and eventually she ruined mine. When I turned 18 she began taking out credit cards and opening accounts in my name. I didn't know it was going on before it was too late. Now I'm 22, finally in a position where I can go to school, but my credit is awful. I'll never be able to buy a house, or a car, or any significant purchases really. I've told the cops, lawyers, credit bureaus, filed a police report, everything. Nothing has been done and my credit is still shit. No one cares, companies only want their money and say they don't believe me. They do, they just don't care.

Her explanation for ruining my credit is that she was building it up so that when I was 19 I could buy her house for $375,000 (after her fucking it up it was worth nowhere near this). And part of the house is mine. My dad and grandmother bought the house, Joanna forced my grandmother to sign over her half. My dad put his half in a trust for my brothers. My mom's lawyer set up the trust...she is the trustee. My dad's only stipulation when putting the house in our names was that my mother not be able to gain control of the trust, guess he should've read the paperwork before he signed. And why the fuck would a 19 year-old with no job buy a house that is partially hers for an inflated price? She claims we had been talking about doing so for over a year, but in reality she very regularly makes these things up in her head and believes them. Maybe it helps her sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment